USTA Men's Team Practice Program for 2019-2020 Indoor Season
The program consists of an instructional demo, doubles play, dynamic warm-up, live ball instruction, point play and coached match play. It's a great way to get feedback and coaching from several pros with different styles and perspectives, meet new people, work on match toughness and develop synergies with doubles partners.
Pricing based on 34 weeks of instruction for a total of 8 players (4:1 player-to-pro ratio).
• Fitness warm up/theme demo/pro instruction/drilling/coached match play/point play
• Half shares available (i.e. two people can split the program fee)
• If a question of level exists for placement, an evaluation will be conducted by the Director of Tennis*
• Annual membership required to participate in all WRC programs
• 34-week Indoor Season excludes holiday week (December 24, 2019 through January 1, 2020)
|Day||Time||Price p/p||Dates||NTRP Level*|
To secure your tennis reservation, please include one of the following:
1. Deposit of $500.00. Deposit payments are refundable until June 1, 2019.
2. Early Registration 10% Discounted Total Payment by February 28, 2019. Payments, including a deposit-equivalent, are refundable until June 1, 2019. After June 1, 2019, deposits or deposit-equivalents are forfeited and non-transferable to other programs.
Great Tennis, Great Teaching!