Women's Team Practice for 2018-2019 Indoor Season
2018-2019 Indoor Season
Women's Team Practice
The program consists of an instructional demo, doubles play, dynamic warm-up, live ball instruction, point play and coached match play. You will receive feedback and coaching from several pros with different styles and perspectives, meet new players, work on match toughness and develop synergies with doubles partners. All levels welcome including the player returning to tennis or just picking up the game!
Practices and home matches will be held on Thursdays and Fridays, depending upon your level of play. Pricing based on 28 weeks of instruction for a maximum of 16 players (4-to-1 player-to-pro ratio). Projected 6 home matches priced separately.
• Fitness warm up/theme demo/pro instruction/drilling/coached match play/point play
• One pro coaching all match play courts
• One pro evaluating three USTA home matches for the match duration
• Half shares available (i.e. two people can split the program fee)
• If a question of level exists, an evaluation will be conducted by the Director of Tennis*
• Annual membership required to participate in WRC programs
• New balls for all home matches held at WRC
• $40.00 - Home & Away match fees (paid separately)
• 34-week Indoor Season excludes holiday week (December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019)
|Day||Time||Price per Person||Dates||NTRP Level*|
To secure your tennis reservation, please include one of the following:
1. Deposit of $500.00. Deposit payments are refundable until June 1, 2018.
2. Early Registration 10% Discounted Total Payment by February 28, 2018. Payments, including a deposit-equivalent, are refundable until June 1, 2018.
After June 1, 2018, deposits or deposit-equivalents are forfeited and non-transferable to other programs.
GREAT TENNIS, GREAT TEACHING!