Women's Team Practice & Point Play 2019-2020
2019-2020 INDOOR SEASON
WOMEN'S TEAM PRACTICE PROGRAM & POINT PLAY
This two-hour rotational Team Practice / Point Play program includes time spent on the traditional elements of the Team Practice including a dynamic warm up, drills and live ball instruction. In addition, it provides an opportunity to practice your skills in Point Play, competing to win points in different fast-paced and fun games.
Pricing based on 34 weeks of instruction for a maximum of 6 players per court.
• Team Practice elements: fitness warm up/theme demo/pro instruction/drilling/coached match play
• Point Play games: creating/leveraging momentum, practice switching offense to defense, cardio workout
• Pro ratio – Up to 6:1 Team Practice and Point Play
• Half shares available (i.e. two people can split the program fee)
• If a question of level exists, an evaluation will be conducted by the Director of Tennis*
• Annual membership required to participate in WRC programs
• 34-week Indoor Season excludes holiday week (December 24, 2019 through January 1, 2020)
|Day||Time||Price per Person||Dates||NTRP Level*|
To secure your tennis reservation, please include one of the following:
1. Deposit of $500.00. Deposit payments are refundable until June 1, 2019.
2. Early Registration 10% Discounted Total Payment by February 28, 2019. Payments, including a deposit-equivalent, are refundable until June 1, 2019.
After June 1, 2019, deposits or deposit-equivalents are forfeited and non-transferable to other programs.
GREAT TENNIS, GREAT TEACHING!